WE ARE AGENTS FOR ERA THEREFORE ALL PARTS SUPPLIED BY US ARE GENUINE
The 5 lever Insurance approved British Standard ERA sash lock.
Sale of ERA sash lock 5 Lever Locks through our WEB SHOP.
North London Locksmiths Ltd. have been trading from the same property at 79 Grand Parade, Green Lanes, N4 1DX. for more than 40 years, therefore are a Company which you know can be trusted.
All prices shown on our WEB SHOP of Keys-Locks-Padlocks exclude VAT.
NORTH LONDON LOCKSMITHS Ltd…….THE NUMBER “ONE” LOCKSMITH SHOP SERVICE OF NORTH AND NORTH WEST LONDON
North London Locksmiths Ltd. a name to be trusted.
ERA sash lock 5 Lever Locks at discounted prices.
WE PROMISE TO TRY AND GIVE THE BEST DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR LOCKS THROUGH OUR WEB SHOP.
North London Locksmiths Ltd. have been established at the same Locksmith Shop premises in London, for more than 40 years, we are fully Insured and are Company Members of The Master Locksmith Association, therefore a Company which can be trusted.
We will be adding different locks at all times to our WEB SHOP.
All prices exclude VAT with free delivery for any order over £150.00
If you would like locks Mastered or Passed or with extra keys, please fill in the form at bottom of each page.
Click on Discounted Lock Price Required.
The ERA Fortress sash lock is an ideal British Standard Lock, which is Insurance approved. when you need the latching action on a door where there is no other means of the door being latched, for example on a back door, where the security aspect is needed, or on a door, where only one lock is required.
It works with sash lock handles, purchased separately, and can be opened or locked from both sides of the door by a key operation, the door can be opened by pulling the handle down, unless the lock has been locked with a key.
British Standard Fortress ERA sash lock is manufactured to conform to the BSI BS3621:2004 Specification for Thief Resistant Locks -. This standard was created by a Standards Committee comprising of representatives from the police, government departments, local authorities, architects, window and door manufacturers and lock makers. It provides a reference for type-testing and certification of thief resistant locks.
Before the standard is awarded to a mechanical key operated lock, designed for fixing to hinged or sliding doors, it has to be passed by an independent panel of locksmith experts.
Once a lock has been accredited with the BS3621:2004 standard, it is recognised as giving the maximum protection generally available to the majority of both domestic and commercial premises.
Many insurance companies recognise this and reduce premiums accordingly, whilst some will provide cover only if such locks are fitted.
For a lock to be awarded BS3621:1998 it has to achieve the following criteria;
• At least 1000 different key patterns (differs) and 999 different locks must be made before any key pattern can be used again.
• There must be at least 5 moveable levers used. If fewer than 9 levers are fitted there must be additional anti-picking precautions incorporated (such as false notching).
• If a key can be used on both sides of a door, both sides must offer equal security.
• Handles and knobs must not operate the bolt when deadlocked.
• Deadlocking must be effective before the key can be removed.
• The bolt must project not less than 20mm when locked.
* Hardened steel plates to resist drilling, and four hardened steel rollers in the deadbolt resist hacksawing.
• Both sides of the lock body must be protected by anti-drilling plates.
• Vulnerable fixing screws on all parts of the lock, cylinder and staple must be concealed or inoperable when the door is locked.
The ERA sash lock 5 lever Fortress British Standard has
the following features.
• The ERA Fortress Sashlock 5 lever British Standard High Security Mortice Lock to BS3621:2004 standard meets the exacting demands of the insurance companies and the Police.
• Higher security levels are delivered by a 20mm bolt throw. • The Fortress Sashlock features a pull and twist action latch which can easily reverse the hand of the lock without the removal of the lock cover or screws.
• The keys, manufactured of manganese bronze have 1,000 variations for added security.
• All steel levers have false notching to resist lock picking.
• Complete with fitting instructions.
• Brass , Satin Chrome and Chrome Plated Finishes.
• Size 21/2" and 3”
• 2 keys.
PRICES EXCLUDE VAT.
Fortress 64mm ERA Sash lock 362
Fortress ERA Sash lock 262 64mm
Extra Keys can be Ordered with Lock, more can be ordered in Pay Pal
BUY FROM AN ESTABLISHED COMPANY.
If you cannot find the Fortress ERA sash lock 5 Lever, or any other locks, you are looking for, on our WEB SHOP please fill in the form below, giving full details of lock required, and we will respond with a Discounted Lock Sales price as soon as possible.
Alternatively you can visit our Locksmith Shop or telephone our office on 0208 800 6041 to speak to a member of our Locksmith Team, who will be happy to give advice on Locks and Keys.